The residence has been built in typical Landaise style and with Landaise charm to blend with and complement the environment but with contemporary design aspects. The internal layout and décor reflect both elements, with extensive use of wood and a high ceiling over the Living Room/Sejour.
This High Quality Four Star apartment is equipped to a very high standard as it has been internally designed and fitted out by the owners, who use it for their own holidays. The ambience is simple and practical but homely and luxurious to make your stay as enjoyable as possible, with good use of natural light coming from the orientation of the apartment and internal lighting to create a welcoming environment.
The accommodation inside the apartment is on two levels – Level 1 includes the entrance and the terrace, Level 2 is accessed by stairs from the Living Room/Sejour.
Photos of each room can be found on our gallery page.
- Living Room/Sejour
1 Double Leather Sofabed, 1 Double Sofa, Coffee Table, Large Flat Screen LCD TV (40″, Satellite TV, Sky, Sky Sports & Sky Cinema), Hi-Fi, Surround Sound, Sliding Doors to Terrace (12 m²) with view over swimming pool, gardens, oak trees and the river.
- Kitchen/Cuisine & Dining Area
American style kitchen with hob, cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer, kettle, toaster, sandwich maker, iron. Well equipped with kitchen utensils, delph/china, glassware, cutlery. Dresser/Display Unit. Large Dining Table – can seat up to 8 people.
- Master Bedroom
Stylish. King Size Bed 160, Wardrobe, Mirror, Door onto Terrace.
- Bathroom/Salle de Bains & WC- Adjacent to Master Bedroom
Bath, Shower over Bath, Wash Hand Basin, Washing Machine and Tumble Dryer. Separate WC with wash hand basin & makeup facility.
12 m² South facing. Catches the sun all day. Table and 8 chairs. Electric BBQ. New Soft Seating Area. New Ambient Lighting System.
The great advantage of this area is its flexibility. By means of a folding wall, it can be used either as 2 bedrooms, or as one bedroom (Bedroom 2) and a second living room/sejour at the same time, or made into one large bedroom with its own living/sejour area (Bedroom 3) where you can relax privately.
- Bedroom 2
Double Bed 140. Clothes storage space. This bedroom benefits from its own Salle de Bains/Shower Room (shower and wash hand basin) and separate WC.
- Bedroom 3
Double Sofabed 140, Wardrobe, storage area. Display and storage shelves. Double full size French window with view over Living Room/Sejour and Terrace below (there is a strong safety railing)
Facilities and Equipment
- Integrated Cooling and Heating system
- Air Conditioning boost unit
- Electric Cooker and hob
- Fridge Freezer
- Electric Kettle
- Sandwich Maker
- Washing Machine and Tumble Dryer
- Clothes Line and Airer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Baby Cot
- 40” Flat Screen LCD TV in Living Room – with DVD & French, UK, Irish, European Satellite Channels, Sky & Sky Sports
- Surround Sound Hi-Fi and TV
- TVs in Master Bedroom and Bedroom 2
- Wifi Broadband Access – strong, consistent signal and speed
- Electric BBQ
- Terrace Table/Chairs
- Pool Chairs
- Set of Boules
- Board Games
- Fire Extinguisher and Fire Blanket
- Terrace: New Soft Seating Area, New Ambient Lighting System
- Cleaning: Cleaning and other housework during your stay can be arranged at extra cost after you arrive with local provider. Please see general information on Cleaning Arrangements below.
- Laundry Service: collection and return service for personal laundry available. Price according to weight and type of clothes: Arranged direct after you arrive with local provider.
- Chauffeur: For Airport Transfer on arrival please arrange with Local Agent when making your reservation. All other journeys – please arrange direct with local provider. Cost – please contact us for details.
- Shopping: Arranegments can be made with local provider for ‘special’ shopping service. Cost – please contact us for details.
- Babysitting/Childminding in Apartment: available with local childminder. Arranged direct after arrival. Cost – please contact us for details.
- Internet/Broadband: WiFi Access available.
N.B. Information and arrangement details are provided in the apartment for the following services: Additional Cleaning, Laundry, Chauffeur, Babysitting/Childminding, Telephone, Internet Access
Other Important Information
- Arrivals and Departures
Arrivals: The apartment is rented from Saturday to Saturday. Normal time of arrival is between 4 pm and 8 pm (French time). If you must arrive earlier or later, this may be possible by advance arrangement with the local agent. At any rate, visitors are asked to call the local agent en-route to confirm arrival time or if there will be any delay to any time already agreed. Outside the main holiday season i.e. after September and before June, it is possible to arrive on other days of the week. Please check with the booking agent or the owner.
Departures: No later than 10 am Saturday mornings, to allow adequate time for apartment to be prepared for the next visitors.
- Information and Welcome Pack: provided for visitors on arrival (including tourist information, maps, banks, medical, dental and emergency telephone numbers, chemists, supermarkets, etc). Now also provided, Starter Pack for kitchen/bathroom, including 2 bottles of wine from the local region.
- Linen Arrangements: Bed linen and bathroom towels are included.
- Cleaning Arrangements: It is a requirement of our Booking Conditions that you leave the apartment clean and tidy. We do not expect you to prepare the apartment for the next visitors, but we do ask you to carry out some basic cleaning – wash up all dishes*, empty fridge/freezer and dishwasher and remove all perishable food from cupboards*, bring all rubbish and waste to the designated bins outside the apartment*, strip beds of used linen and put used towels in the bath, clean the BBQ and utensils, clean kitchen.
The agent requires that all visitors pay a Cleaning Charge of Euro 70 per stay. If you do not carry out the list of basic cleaning (and have not paid for an Exit Clean) we will have to make a deduction from your security deposit.
- House Rules: We’re sorry but we don’t allow smoking in the apartment. Pets are considered on request.
- Security Deposit: We ask you for a standard deposit of Euro 500 to cover us for any damages, breakages, losses to the property, its equipment, furniture or furnishings, etc. We will also use it for any extra cleaning costs if they are necessary. It is paid along with the second rental payment. It is returned within two weeks after you leave less any damage/breakages, etc.
- Insurance: We have our own insurance for both the property and contents. We also advise visitors they would be liable for any major exceptional act of deliberate damage or negligence caused by them and which our insurance company declared was their responsibility and not covered by our policy – as is normal with insurance companies. We understand that many holiday insurance policies already provide such cover. Our security deposit would obviously not cover such losses through deliberate acts of negligence, but covers smaller everyday damage, breakages and losses.
- Assistance: As well as the Local Agent, a general handyman/craftsman is available to carry out or arrange emergency repairs e.g. problems with electrical switches, equipment. This is arranged through the Local Agent